Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
CITY OF MINOT SPECIFICATIONS
600 Tons of De-Icing Salt
The City of Minot is requesting quotations for approximately 600 tons of deicing salt. In order to be considered quotations shall be submitted to the Assistant Public Works Director of the City of Minot at 1025 31st St SE, Minot, North Dakota, by Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 2:00 PM. The quotation envelope shall be clearly marked “Quotation for De-Icing Salt” Project #4230.
De-Icing Salt Specifications:
1) De-Icing salt in approximately 25-ton truckload lots to be delivered on demand.
2) Delivery to stockpile at Public Works Building at 1025 31 St. SE, Minot, ND.
3) Plain salt, 100% passing No. 4 sieve.
4) Delivery to start after bid approval.
5) Deliveries to be on demand with a 25 ton minimum.
Send Quotes To: Attn:
Jason Sorenson, Assistant Public Works Director
Minot Public Works Department
515 2ND Ave SW
Minot, ND 58701
Or hand deliver to 1025 31st Street SE, Minot, ND