Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Minot Area Bomb Squad is requesting sealed bids for a Digital X-Ray system. There is no bond requirement on this call for bids. All bids must be received by 11:00 AM on Tuesday, November 19th, 2019.
The following are specification requirements:
- X-ray system must be digital and must support both wired and wireless operation
- System must include high-definition DR panel: Approximate sizes 10” x 12”
- System must be compatible with the Golden X-ray generators
- System must be self-contained for power, capable of at least 3-hour battery powered operation
- Must have True Long-Exposure capability, able to produce a one-pulse X-ray from 30ft.
- System must include Auto-Stitch image stitching capability
- Must have software controlled generator firing and sequencing
- Includes rugged carrying case
- System must meet the Ingress Protection rating of IP65 (Panel at IP67) for dust, dirt, splash; and a 3-foot drop shock tolerance
- System must have short range and long range modes of operation while operating wirelessly
- DR Imager Panel must have Titanium Backscatter Protection
- System must support date and time stamps on each image shot
- Cold boot to first image is approximately 60-75 seconds with second exposure full cycle at approximately 8-12 seconds
- Software must have 3D capability
- System must have been evaluated and approved for all explosive ordnance disposal use by the Military Technical Acceptance Board, Naval Surface Weapons Center
Please submit bids to:
The City of Minot
City Clerk’s Office
Re: Minot Area Bomb Squad – Call FOR BID
PO Box 5006
Minot ND 58701