2022 TESTING DATES
- April 7th- April 8th
- August 11th- August 12th
- December 1st- December 2nd
Applications/Resumes are accepted year round.
Printable Application OR Online Application
Qualified applicants will be notified in, a timely manner, of the time and location of the required tests.
In addition, applicants must meet 1 of the 4 following requirements:
1) 60 or more accredited college credits
2) Possess a current North Dakota Peace Officer License
3) Completion of a state certified Law Enforcement Skills program
4) Certification of 4 years of full time US Military Service to include
All applications must include all applicable paperwork to include (but not limited to): a cover letter, resume, official copies of college transcripts, and credentials to include licenses and certificates.
Applicants must complete the written police exam, complete a job related physical agility and fitness test, oral interviews, background investigation, personality assessment and post-offer medical exam.
Necessary Special Requirements
Possession of a valid North Dakota driver’s license. Must be able to possess a North Dakota Peace Officer’s License within one year.
2 Day Testing Process
For testing information and preparation material contact Brittany in the Human Resource Office at email@example.com or by phone at 701-857-4156.**
1) Physical Test- Montana Physical Abilities Test (MPAT)
2) Written Test- 70% Required to Pass
**Candidates must pass each phase to continue in application process**
Civil Service Oral Interview Board