1. Fire displaces residents of 4 apartments in SE Minot

    No injuries reported in Thanksgiving Day incident Read on...
  2. Kitchen grease fire damages duplex in NW Minot

    A stovetop grease fire caused a Monday night kitchen blaze. Firefighters watched smoke billow from the door of the home and successfully extinguished the fire within minutes of arriving. Read on...
  3. Minot Fire Department saves four pets and a home from candle fire

    An unattended candle is responsible for a house fire in southwest Minot Monday morning. Read on...
View All