BUILDING RELOCATION REQUEST- 4900 30TH AVE SE
1. A ten-thousand dollar completion bond must be posted with the City of Minot prior to issuance of any permits for this work.
2. An approved approach permit assigned to 4900 30th Ave SE issued by Nedrose Township.
3. Application and approval of building permits for all proposed construction.
4. An approved foundation design in compliance with City of Minot building codes.
5. If required: plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems must be brought into compliance with current code requirements of the City of Minot.
6. All work at the new location must be in compliance with City of Minot building codes and zoning ordinances.
7. The exterior of the structure must be one consistent color arrangement of colors after relocation.
8. Applicant must obtain all necessary permits, and coordinate all relocation activities with public utilities and traffic authorities.
9. The property must be provided with proper site drainage, and must be landscaped in a manner similar to surrounding properties.